n Jon sings Rodeo...
Everyday I get a little smarter, watching the reruns of "Welcome Back Cutter"
Vili Babarino and the Verning Shirley, I learnt a lot from Larry, Moe and Curly yea.
Well, TV's great, but I'm your super Hero, like John Wayne and Bobby Dinerio
My ten gallons half fills up to eleven
Well, I'm the action figure that you wana take.. home. And the cowgirl sings along
Rooo rodeo, Rooo roodeo Rooo doodeo
Love is one big Rodeo
Down town gets pretty dirty, a white shirt turns greeey by 10.30
Countrybooy looking for a showdown and a hip hop shot pop couldn't really go downnn yea
When the stakes are high the boys step aside
Now it's time to let the big dogs rise
Mr Greenspan smiles and the bull runs wild. And the cowboy sings along
Roo rodeo, Rooo roodeo Rooo doodeo
Love is one big Rodeo
Everyday I get a little randy
watching the eposides of threes company
Chissie and Janet and Mr Roper
you never know Jack Tripper just might just get lucky. And the cowboy sings along
Roo rodeo, Rooo roodeo Rooo doodeo
Love is one big Rodeo
Roo rodeo, Rooo roodeo Rooo doodeo
Love is one big Rodeo
Ro Ro Rodeo rodeodeo Ro deodeodeo ro deodeo
Ro Ro Rodeo rodeodeo Ro deodeodeo ro deodeo
Ro Ro Rodeo rodeodeo Ro deodeodeo ro deodeo
Ro Ro Rodeo rodeodeo Ro deodeodeo ro deodeo
Ro Ro Rodeo rodeodeo Ro deodeodeo ro deodeo
I love Jon...
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment