Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ltr for Hong Thai

Dear Hong Thai,

I’m writing to express my delayed but heartfelt gratitude to your Company’s tour guides, Ms Adelynn Tan from Sg and Mr Chen Cai Min, our TW tour guide, as well as our Taiwan driver, who accompanied us thru’ our tour which was filled with loads of pleasant surprises.

Although this is the first time I’m joining a full tour package, I am extremely impressed with Adelynn and Cai Mins’ services and I’m really grateful for the way they went the extra mile to ensure that all members of the tours were safe and satisfied. Even my mum, who had joined various tour groups from other travel agencies before commented that your tour guides’ services, hotels and programs were most outstanding.

Also, it was nice that Cai Min chose to impart his medical knowledge and of course Taiwan information to us during the bus journey instead of the usual bantering or KTV sessions popularly adopted by other guides. I’ve learnt a lot from him.

My most memorable experience was when we were trapped on the Su Hua Expressway for 3 hours due to the impending typhoon, I remembered Cai Min said something like, ‘Bu yong dang xin, bu lun fa sheng she me shi qing you wo zai’. It was a very pleasant surprise and really reassuring to know that there will be someone who will look out for us when we were on tenterhooks.

Personally, I’m very grateful that Cai Min managed to book a hotel which meets our demand within a few days for our extension. We are appreciative that he made an effort to ensure that he can find a good place to stay in.

Also, due to the typhoon which delayed our journey, we were almost made to give out either highlights of the tour, the Hot Springs or Jiu Fen. If not for Zhu Wang, our driver, who graciously volunteered to drive us to Jiu Fen the following day, I would not have the chance to catch the gorgeous Taiwan sunset and have many Kodak moments.

Lastly, due recognition must be given to Adelynn for her many little gestures which made the tour very much personalize. I was already surprised when I heard she’ll be following us thru’ out the entire trip as I believe it is not a common practice by tour agencies to send a tour leader with the tour group when there is already another tour leader at the country itself. Also, from what I heard from many tour members, what Adelynn did for us during trip was on top and above of what it expected from tour leaders.

All in all, I am thankful that I’ve chosen to travel with Hong Thai during the Natas fair, and I will actively recommend Hong Thai to people as the Number 1 choice for touring. Thank you very much for everything! =)

Sindy

No comments: