Thursday, October 05, 2006

For jOn

Jon,
Firstly, congratulations to u on ur Sold out status for ur Single on Arizona! Really happy for u, n i'm sure that it's an affirmation from the market to u that ur sound n music works. Luckily for me, jplewismusic.com will be giving me one for my participation in the MySpace project. Do you know that for me, the Shipping fee costs more than twice of ur single.. y do i have to live so far away?:{ And I'll definately get ur album.. no matter how much it's gonna cost me. =)
n also, if i can take up a few mins of ur time, i hope to ask u on ur advice. i'm standing at a crossroad, and am unsure of what step i should take. Do u think today(at around 20+ years old)'s desire is more important than future (around 40+)'s desire? I've always feel that you are very couragous in chosing the path less taken. Most AI alumnus jump into the industry, yet you would prefer to let your fans wait and come out with something that is true to yourself. At any point of time, do you have secound doubts on your decision because it is so risky for your future?
I'm 24 now, and I wish to have freedom, and I used to have a job which allows me this freedom. The pay may not be outstanding but it's definately giving me a comfortable lifestyle. A few months back, i requested to be transferred out from that department and to another one, which I thought is a good training ground for a much more competitive and prestigious job maybe 10 years later if i stick and excel in it. But it's only the 4th day in this new department and i'm totally hating it. I don't like what I'm doing, and i'm starting to question myself if I will be really happy if I have this , to this new department which i thought was a good training ground which can bring me to higher , 1 week ago, i transferred

No comments: