作者:Sinn
This is just a song, a song from me to you.
I am just a girl, a girl hurt by you.
My purpose of this song, this very very sad song,is to tell you how much I've been hurt by you.
If you don't love me, you shouldn't have chase me.
And now that you got me, you don't cherish me.
When the phone starts ringing, when you said that you'll acompany, I would burst with happiness, with love, with joy.
When the call wasn't from you, i told myself it's ok.
I was even willing to wait, a thing you always made me do.
But why did you break our date? An action which broke my heart.
From hope to disappointment and to tears.
I wanted to run away, but because of a promise.
A promise which I said that I will never leave you.
So pls don't worry, i'll never leave you, but a sad soul is all you get, from these things done by you



No comments:
Post a Comment