Saturday, November 10, 2007

For Mr Sim

shit.. think really like u alot.. one wk since last saw you, and here I am, thinking abt you.. 惨了惨了.. kept reminding myself that you don't like me abit, cos if you do, you would have acc me to watch 张学友的concert了。so.. I must keep telling myself, keep reminding myself that you only like the best, and i'm far from it..
suddenly thot of all those 星座分析,双子座的女孩are most attracted to brainy and smart people who can tell them about the world and beyond, people whom they admire for being smarter than them. And since ytd, had this thot that you will be the first person i'll ask out for me to practise my financial advisor skills shall I embark on that path..
Not cos you're the richest person I know, but cos I know you'll be able to provide me with a lot of positive critiscm and feedback, and will do so in a most honest way and that it's highlited to me for my own good. Just like how I will tell people I care for on things I believe will make them look better if they make certain changes. And suddenly, realised that you're one of the few pple whom I feel and acknowledge is much more knowledgable than me, whose opinion I respect and admire..

No comments: