Monday, February 04, 2008

A nite at his house...

Msged him ytd nite, asked if he’s at home for me to return the cds to him.. again, he didn’t reply.. In the end, had to call him and ask.. So he said he’s at home, and gave me very comprehensive direction to reach his house.. Was real happie.. Gonna see him again.. had a shouting match with my dear brother who drove me there.. he wana stay at the basement carpark and wana me to go up to the lobby and call him, but I wana him to drive me to the lobby and for him to wait there for me..So i won the match and my poor brother gotta circle up and find his blk.. I happily skipped out of the car and took the bag of cds and msg him to come down cos i've reached.. while trying to conceal my happiness from my mum and him.. hahaa.. We exchanged our packs of cds when he came down, and I asked him if he can see any difference in me.. thou he scrutinized for a while, he couldn't see that i've cut my eyes.. haha.. well.. he took some time to look at my eyes, and commented that he can't see any difference, and I told him that the feedback have been positive so far.. and after that he said it looks slightly slightly longer by a teeny weeny bit.. He wanted to take a photo to show the rest, since I am not going to his house for CNY.. I told him to take the eyes only, and mentioned that cos my eyes are still very swollen, that's y i didn't wana go his house for CNY.. so he asked me back, so u're actually free on CHU 3 one lah? and I quickly said that no lah.. i also have stuffs on.. when actually I dun have a clue what i'm gonna do on that day.. thou much i wana see him, i dun wana end up being the odd one out, when the rest are coming in pair, when i'm still alone, esp at this time when i'm looking so fabulously ugly.. i definately dun wish to make it seems so obvious that everyone found a partner, with only the both of us being single, and it's so pathetic that he would rather stay single then consider me.. it's quite sad actually.. he asked me how much I paid for the ops, and i said it's 3k+, and he said might as well .... jian fei.. at that point of time, i heard it as might as well na lai gei wo jian fei.. wo as in him, cos he was saying the sentence.. on hindsight, mebbe he meant i should have used the money for jian fei instead.. hiaz..anyway he asked if i wana see his new house.. so i was of cos damn excited and wana.. so i quickly ran to the car n told my mum to wait for me for a few mins while i went up.. hehe.. his new house is so pretty.. i wouldn't mind staying there.. hahahaa..it's really small compared to his dunno how many ft of bungolow, but the plus is that there's this humungously huge swimming pool there.. and when u open the balcony, u can hear the splish splashing of the swimming and the gentle breeze into the living room. Hahaa.. funnily his mum stepped out from her room and walked past us, she look at me for a while and i said Hi auntie, while he told her i'm his friend.. duh.. obviously.. u wun invite a stranger up ur house rite? But based on what he said, i'm the first friend who went his house, i'm not sure if it's first ger/ first nus clique or plain first friend who went up his house less those who helped him move... but i'm happy enoff.. next, we went to his bedroom.. wau.. haha.. i can just imagine myself spending alot of time with him in there.. reading books and chit chatting.. his room is amazingly small lor! i think it's just the size of his bathroom in his previous house! I first saw the shocking lime green wall, and his double bed with lime green bedsheet.. his table with his laptop on it.. and I think at least a 32 inch plasma tv mounted on the wall due to plain lack of space in the room! I realised that I must have said his room is very small ten times while in there! He showed me his bathroom, and sadly, his cute xiao xin model is gone.. same for his huge collection of comics! there's only a calvin and hobes and another comic book in there now.. aww.. that's so sad... oh yah.. Almost forgotten, the first place where I went to was the kitchen.. Cos it's situated right besides the front door. So I just turn in to see n the kitchen is also very small!! I think it's already abit squeezy for 3 pple in there! Haha.. The kitchen is very important to me, cos that's where i'm gonna cook for and with him in the future.. hahhaa... in my imagination and dream at least..and i was wearing the Jon's t shirt, and he saw it, and i heard he commented something "Hobbit" when we stepped out of the kitchen.. haha.. sometimes i wish that he's jealous of Jon lor..well.. And then it's back to reality when he sent me downstairs.. Haha.. I forgotten that he needs to send me down and I tried to close the metal gates while he was trying to close his wooden door.. So he got stuck in between the 2 doors... and i laughed, which he failed to appreciate y.. hahaha... and after that he attemped to walk me to my car and I was like trying to discourage him from doing so, cos i dun wana give my mum any false hopes, nor do i wish for him to see my family cos he came from such a perfect and beautiful upper class family, he'll not be able to understand, and i'm scared that he'll be turn off by the unrefiness of mine..so I stop him one car away from mine, and turn to face and and said, I'll see u after CNY to borrow more CDs from you, and ran to the passenger seats without a backward glance.. I wonder, were he looking at my car as my bro drove away, or did he simply turn and walk back? I dun dare to look behind in case my mum started asking any Q... Luckily i've already explained thoroughly to her that this guy is not interested in me at all, cos since uni, he had attempted to chase every pretty gers I know, and yet, he knew that i'm single and very available, and he never even consider me.. Haha.. i'm sure my mum likes him alot.. cos he's superly rich lor..and his family.. his extended family.. every member of his family.. all so rich..

No comments: