今天是27 DEC2009。。
I’m at the starbucks opposide Isetan Shaw Orchard.. the first starbucks we’ve went together.. the place where we first went for our first date, remember? The first Sandy’s concert that we went together. Where we met at borders, made a circle around the escalator and 发现我们又回到了原点in a rather awkward manner. So as we were early, we decided to find a place to sit down and decided on this starbucks.. that’s where you went to buy the first Green Tea Frapp for me.. and discovered, (and hopefully) still remember that my fave drink is Starbucks Green Tea Frapp..
Have not seen you for 357 天了。。 而突然间,在短短的一个星期内,看到了你两次。。 而且还与你一起度过了接近13小时。。 that’s more than half a day.. I’m so happie..
Mr Sim, 还以为,在这357天,对你的感觉已经淡了。。 没想到,你一回来,却把我思绪全都又搞砸了。。realized that I’m still hopelessly liking you.. Why? I wonder why..
Nonetheless, I must blog down the 295 mins that we spent together on 21st Dec 09, and the 630 mins on X’mas.
21st Dec 09
It all started when I was helping up in moving the office. Sitting in the training room with nothing better to do, and was looking at how I should plan my schduele for the following week, i decided to give you a call to chk when you will want to have the X'mas gathering.. Cos i really don't wish to miss it, but looking at my schduler, I'm scared that I can't cater the time out should it clashes with my other gatherings.. and thus, on 14th Dec 09, at 1pm, made a call to you to ask instead.. haha.. 好不要脸。。 when i realised you're having lunch with Susu jie.. felt rather sad.. this tells me how much i meant to you.. nothing.. back for so many days.. dining with a common friend who also asked you to buy something back.. and yet, didn't contact me at all.. do you really don't wana see me at all? anniway, thankfully for the USD 95 crest.. i got to mt you one time before the actual X'mas gathering.. 原本只是5 mins 的passing of things, 变成了breakfast meeting, 而thankfully 成为了一个noon meeting, whereby although I'm not privileged to have lunch with you yet, I got to do my X'mas shopping with you! ALONE! I was totally totally happie!
Remembered while I was still waiting for my nails to dry, at about 130 or so, received your sms telling me that you've reached.. quickly, i called you to confirm where you are and wanted to rush over there immediately.. 还记得while i was inside the Orchard Centeral lift, i told myself.. "Sindy, remember to breathe, 呼吸,呼吸".. haha.. i was so scare I will forget to breathe.. running over from Orchard Centeral to 313.. moving up the stairs to level 3 to find you.. and finally seeing you.. with you hair gelled to the side, and in the pink checker shirt.. waiting outside the junction for me, looking at ur iphone, without noticing that I've reached.. it totally blow my breathe away.. blow all my beings away.. my thots, my presence, my logic, my everything.. all i wanted to do is to run up to you and hug you.. but of cos.. i held back again.. i'm really thankful that you didn't noticed me so that I can slowly make my way to your front, and during all the while, feast my eyes at you.. even when i finally stand rite in front of you, you almost didn't notice me.. haha.. thereafter, 陪你一起经Uniqlo to look at winter wear.. it was as thou that this year of being apart didn't change annithing at all! it's so easy to just stand there and hear you talk! telling me what you thot.. how snobbish you are, what a wonderlife lifestyle you had at NY! occasionally I just repeat what you say, occasionally I would just contradict you in jest, occasionally, I would look at you in the eyes and ask why this why that..
Argh.. 好好好好好幸福啊!
thereafter, we went out of 313.. and he was so cute when he was standing at the middle of the mall, trying to determine should he turn left or rite to walk.. cos he wasn't sure of his bearings.. so i luffed, and lead him out to the streets, and at that moment, he told me "Sindy, 你好像瘦了".. wau.. i could have die of happiness then.. haha.. so i guess i look positive in front of him bah.. then when we stepped out, he said that he wana eat the street style ice cream.. and he paid for my share too..
i was secretly hoping that he have brought his camera out so that i can hopefully take a photo of him.. and he realli did.. so i said, tv, since you're a tourist, do you have camera to take photos, and he took it out.. and as we make out way to taka to take the take x'mas tree, i helped him to snap one with the tree.. and he helped me to take one too!! and he knelt down on one knee to do so! as thou it's like a proposal style! haha.. 幸福的快要死掉了啦!
SIM TZE VIN!! I love you!!!!!!
I’m at the starbucks opposide Isetan Shaw Orchard.. the first starbucks we’ve went together.. the place where we first went for our first date, remember? The first Sandy’s concert that we went together. Where we met at borders, made a circle around the escalator and 发现我们又回到了原点in a rather awkward manner. So as we were early, we decided to find a place to sit down and decided on this starbucks.. that’s where you went to buy the first Green Tea Frapp for me.. and discovered, (and hopefully) still remember that my fave drink is Starbucks Green Tea Frapp..
Have not seen you for 357 天了。。 而突然间,在短短的一个星期内,看到了你两次。。 而且还与你一起度过了接近13小时。。 that’s more than half a day.. I’m so happie..
Mr Sim, 还以为,在这357天,对你的感觉已经淡了。。 没想到,你一回来,却把我思绪全都又搞砸了。。realized that I’m still hopelessly liking you.. Why? I wonder why..
Nonetheless, I must blog down the 295 mins that we spent together on 21st Dec 09, and the 630 mins on X’mas.
21st Dec 09
It all started when I was helping up in moving the office. Sitting in the training room with nothing better to do, and was looking at how I should plan my schduele for the following week, i decided to give you a call to chk when you will want to have the X'mas gathering.. Cos i really don't wish to miss it, but looking at my schduler, I'm scared that I can't cater the time out should it clashes with my other gatherings.. and thus, on 14th Dec 09, at 1pm, made a call to you to ask instead.. haha.. 好不要脸。。 when i realised you're having lunch with Susu jie.. felt rather sad.. this tells me how much i meant to you.. nothing.. back for so many days.. dining with a common friend who also asked you to buy something back.. and yet, didn't contact me at all.. do you really don't wana see me at all? anniway, thankfully for the USD 95 crest.. i got to mt you one time before the actual X'mas gathering.. 原本只是5 mins 的passing of things, 变成了breakfast meeting, 而thankfully 成为了一个noon meeting, whereby although I'm not privileged to have lunch with you yet, I got to do my X'mas shopping with you! ALONE! I was totally totally happie!
Remembered while I was still waiting for my nails to dry, at about 130 or so, received your sms telling me that you've reached.. quickly, i called you to confirm where you are and wanted to rush over there immediately.. 还记得while i was inside the Orchard Centeral lift, i told myself.. "Sindy, remember to breathe, 呼吸,呼吸".. haha.. i was so scare I will forget to breathe.. running over from Orchard Centeral to 313.. moving up the stairs to level 3 to find you.. and finally seeing you.. with you hair gelled to the side, and in the pink checker shirt.. waiting outside the junction for me, looking at ur iphone, without noticing that I've reached.. it totally blow my breathe away.. blow all my beings away.. my thots, my presence, my logic, my everything.. all i wanted to do is to run up to you and hug you.. but of cos.. i held back again.. i'm really thankful that you didn't noticed me so that I can slowly make my way to your front, and during all the while, feast my eyes at you.. even when i finally stand rite in front of you, you almost didn't notice me.. haha.. thereafter, 陪你一起经Uniqlo to look at winter wear.. it was as thou that this year of being apart didn't change annithing at all! it's so easy to just stand there and hear you talk! telling me what you thot.. how snobbish you are, what a wonderlife lifestyle you had at NY! occasionally I just repeat what you say, occasionally I would just contradict you in jest, occasionally, I would look at you in the eyes and ask why this why that..
Argh.. 好好好好好幸福啊!
thereafter, we went out of 313.. and he was so cute when he was standing at the middle of the mall, trying to determine should he turn left or rite to walk.. cos he wasn't sure of his bearings.. so i luffed, and lead him out to the streets, and at that moment, he told me "Sindy, 你好像瘦了".. wau.. i could have die of happiness then.. haha.. so i guess i look positive in front of him bah.. then when we stepped out, he said that he wana eat the street style ice cream.. and he paid for my share too..
i was secretly hoping that he have brought his camera out so that i can hopefully take a photo of him.. and he realli did.. so i said, tv, since you're a tourist, do you have camera to take photos, and he took it out.. and as we make out way to taka to take the take x'mas tree, i helped him to snap one with the tree.. and he helped me to take one too!! and he knelt down on one knee to do so! as thou it's like a proposal style! haha.. 幸福的快要死掉了啦!
SIM TZE VIN!! I love you!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment