1. “Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac, and those born under this sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That’s because they love to talk! It’s not just idle chatter with these folks, either. The driving force behind a Gemini’s conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships. Dalliances with these folks are always enjoyable, since Geminis are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party. Even though their intellectual minds can rationalize forever and a day, Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped. Can a Gemini be boring? Never!”
- Well, I’ll be damned, it looks like they’ve got my number. Here I am sharing a post with all of you while I learn about what it means to be a Gemini. Perhaps there is some truth to this astrological stuff. It is true I like to develop my relationships for I’ve always thought that life is just no fun if you do not have anyone to share your experiences with.
I’m not sure exactly what “dalliance” means so I had to look it up.
- Dalliance:
the deliberate act of delaying and playing instead of working
flirt: playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
Wow, as I’m not sure who is going to be reading this I think I am not going to comment further on this point. Let’s continue on.
2. “Since Geminis are a mix of the yin and the yang, they are represented perfectly by the Twins. The Gemini-born can easily see both sides of an issue, a wonderfully practical quality. Less practical is the fact that you’re not sure which Twin will show up half the time. Geminis may not know who’s showing up either, which can prompt others to consider them fickle and restless.”
- Again, we have a perfect match. In the blog a “Global Citizen” we are constantly trying to see both sides of the issue and combat the nonsense put forth by Wolf and Nancy. I not only want to understand both sides but write on a blog to share it all. Again, there seems to be some truth to astrological signs here.
I like the comparison with the Ying and Yang. As you can see in my previous posts, some are light hearted and fun while others a bit dark. I’m not even sure which twin is going to show up from day to day and sometimes there can be quite an internal struggle!
3. They can be wishy-washy, too, changing their mood on a simple whim. It’s this characteristic which readily suggests the Mutable Quality assigned to this sign.
- Wishy washy?? I don’t know if that is the right description but I can agree with changing my mood on a simple whim. I wrote about this in Mind Control , it’s not really hard to do, you just decide to be happy and presto. The down side is you can also decide to be a moody b*tch as well which brings us back to the struggle as demonstrated by Luke and Darth. LOL.
4. Geminis are both curious and clever, which is why they are such a hit at cocktail parties. Although they talk a great game, they also love to listen and learn. With any kind of luck, the Twins will find themselves in interesting company, because if they don’t, they are likely to get bored and start fidgeting.
- So that is the reason I start twitching when watching Fox News and damn near went into epilepsy when I found myself at that Tea Party a while back. I never woulda thunk it!
5. Any social setting is a good one for a Gemini, however, since these folks are charming, congenial and love to share themselves with their friends.
- I’m down for a party anytime, anywhere. I’ll bring the wine.
6. Geminis are playful, flirtatious and endless fun.
- Ok, I like my sign A LOT.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment