Ytd was a significant day?
Realised that he had a gf once ever.. after he started working.. But it didn't last a few mths cos he cannot stand being tied down. 好羡慕那位曾经拥有过他的女生。
So what happened ytd?
I just Nua all the way till late noon when I received his email asking me the schedule for the day. Actually all i wanted was to nua at his place until he return, but as he said that he wanted the wafer thing, i took the cab down to Saigon Tax Centre to shop for shihui so that I can buy the wafer thing for him.
Since he said in this email that he'll be back by 615, i quickly returned at 6 so that I'll be in time to be at his place to welcome him back..
Anniway, thereafter, we walked to Sofitel and it's really sad that he kept pushing me away as we were crossing the road. It's as thou he doesn't want to be near me.
And when we reached Sofitel, we didn't talk much as well. =(
Oh Yah, he mentioned that him and Max were suaning each other the entire day, but didn't mentioned much what it is, and I can only guess that Max, being the new age sensitive gay, can definitely feel what I feel towards Mr Sim. And Mr Sim definitely doesn't want any unwanted 桃花in his life. Especially from someone who doesn't fit into the type of person he wants as his partner.
At the French Restaurant, i sat opposite him and i was so glad that he and Max were talking the entire nite and I can just continue to just glance at him while he speaks, how good he looks and how animated his expression was.. It's a wonderful memory! =)
He ordered the Carpaccio which i don't like, and I ordered the goose liver for him to eat. I had the salmon which he doesn't understand why we are having Salmon in a french restaurant, while he had the most impressive lamb shank ever.
Thou 我是格格不入between him and Max with the rapid conversation that I can't really understand most of the time, and 傻笑to cover my ignorance, i dun really mind cos it makes me just so happie to be looking at him.
Realised, just like doing an FF, he has a certain pre fixed question to ask to get the conversation started. For eg, So, share more with me about your travel plans for this year. Or So, who do you like/ don't like in our company/ cohort..
And Max asked me a very interesting question. So Sindy, "Are you single?" I answered "Yes". And Max just automatically assumed that "Oh, you're an independent lady." Actually, i really wanted to answer: "I haven't found someone i like enough to want to spend the rest of my life with." And the actual answer in the bottom of my heart is:" I'm very attached to one particular person for the past 4 years, and I am still waiting for him." But sadly, i cannot bring myself to say that out.
After the meal, we walked down to the river side to have a look upon my request, and went back to Dong Khoi street area to the Q bar that Max wana to go. Along the way, I was really proud to inform Max that on the first day that I arrived at HCMC, I told Mr Sim that my Direction sense is quite strong, and he allowed me to lead the road home. And Mr Sim said that "Yah, that's why after that, i allowed you to go out by urself." Thanks Mr Sim, for being such a wonderful friend.
I guess God really loves me very very much. He planned all these for me. First the early release, ensuring that I've got stuffs to do here by arranging for Melvin to share with me his entire movie downloads, and now, planning Max here for me to open up my heart. More miraculously, on Thursday Nite, when Khang dropped me off at the Highland coffee at his coffee, after sitting for a while, I decided to go to the toilet to wash up and as the Highland coffee lady opened the door for me to step over to the lobby toilet, he appeared from the side.. It reminded me so strongly of Jon’s incident! And It happened again! God, may I know what is the signal that you are giving me? To pursue with all that I am, or that this will end up nowhere? I really have no idea.. =(
At Q bar, Max helped me ask a question to him. So when was ur last gf? I’ve always thot he has been single all his life, and when he said that it happened a really really long long time before, I was actually quite surprised! He had never shared that he has a gf before! When Max went to the toilet, I asked him further why he had never mentioned that he has a gf, and all he answered was that it was never confirmed for him and that’s why he had never informed any of us. And he said that we’ve never asked him before! Well, I’m gonna grill him later if I got the chance… I just hope that I have enough energy and is alert enough to do so cos I’m really really tired now.
I can really FEEL for Max when he started sharing about his story on his partner, and how he feels about him, and the qualities that his partner has which deeply attracted him. Do you know that this is exactly the same way I feel about you too? In my eyes, you're the smartest person I know. Everything you say is like literature to me. Your eyes, your smile, and your niceness, untidiness, bluntness, and rudeness to everyone. You're everything I wish to be.
I love it the way you scared me ytd nite when you plonk down besides me after taking a walk with Max, where you sit real close to me and when i turned over to look at the same area as you and you suddenly turned, and we were physically so close, the feeling was so wonderful for me.
I'm also sorry, sorry that I'm using the living room now such that you refuse to come out of the bedroom so that you can have your personal time missing the lady you missed. I'm sorry for ytd nite, when I barged into your personal time. I didn't realised you were hinting me to stay in the living room to wait for my hair to dry up while you will stay in the bedroom. At least, this morning, i decided to wake up early to let you have your personal space in the bedroom. I'm sorry for the snoring i made at nite that kept you up all nite too.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment