Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan 16

First day of my new life as a FC again..
How does it feels like?
Liberated? happy? scared? I've got no idea..
Cos was too looking forward to having my own 24 hours..
It will still take some time to take use to not checking my watch and hp for the time.. cos knowing that no one in this world is expecting me at all..
No one... mebbe except for Mr Sim.. will know whether if I'm dead or alive in the coming 10 days.. It feels great!
Mr Sim's apartment looks good, really envy him for staying there.. and here i am, thinking where i need to go when it's only 10.30 in the morning...

So what happened ytd?
after seeing him at the airport, he brought me back to his place and we nua there for about 2 hours before he brought me around to explore the place..
i'm so proud of myself.. having figured out how to navigate my way around his place..
and thereafter, when we reached his place and the security guard was asking him if i'm his gf/ wife, all he replied was friend... yup.. i'm nothing more but a friend to him... he'll always be a very precious friend to me..

been thinking about this recently.. Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.. I'm not sure if i can live with him..
can I live without him? I know he's impt enoff to me that I have not been considering annione else for the past few years.. everytime someone comes close, i'll start displaying his pictures or claims that I'm attached.. (which is the truth cos i'm really emotionally attached to him very much..) but still, i do not dare let him know about it and dun wish to move on.. stuck in this limbo for the past 3 plus years.. i'm crazy le...so can I live without him? i know i will still remain alive should he, one day, be no longer on earth.. I'm not sure if i will open up on my BGR part if this happens, or will i 守活寡 from then on until he becomes a distant memory..

Dear Tze Vin,
I only know that you are very very very important to me.. I am very thankful for the day that you stepped into my life.. I can still remember the day that i first saw you. I really hope that one day, i can become someone who's part of your life. you're the best thing that've ever happen to me..

Dear God..
I pray that this feeling will be reciprocate one day.

No comments: