Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 2011

Designing my whole new life..

What should be the focus for 2011

1) Top priority
- Building back my business.
I want to update my client list.
By March 2011, to go update my current client list and update in my inbox. That should be the easiest.
I also want to start archiving my emails as well.
I will be calling my existing clients, pending followup and previous referrals and Andrew's clients to arange for appt.
To go back to working daily until I achieve a monthly income of $5,000.
Thereafter, from there onwards, i'll be looking at 4 days week, depending on which day to accompany mum.

My aim is to hit 300 clients first.. let me hit this 300 clients and we'll talk about the rest thereafter. In order to hit my 300 clients, first, i need to have an idea of how many clients do i have. I shall go back to SG to do this. I'll do it in SG if i'm too bored here at HCMC.

My CFP.. Lemme take it during the second sem.. the Oct batch.. so that I have time to study them.

Other than the 2 above.. which are priorities, i think the rest will be focused more on grooming myself.

I want to slim down!
I've been saying this for the past 10 plus year.. but i failed in the self discipline part..
Can i do it? for current self, for my future self?
Can i stick with the TRA system for 3 months w/o giving up?
Can i do it just like Jessica, just take it as BFC?
Can I please slim down? Just to 50 KG is fine.. i'll be veri veri veri happie already.
I need to eat healthier.. Less rice, more veggie and fruits. I also want to cut down on my meat intake, and drink more water.
aim to consume only half of whatever is serve to me.
consume less fried and fattenin stuffs.


i want to drink more collagen
I will drink collagen daily to boost my skin and the stuffs within my body.
I wana try the GNC collagen that Gejun recommended. $90 for those few bottles.. will it be worth it? Can i like drink it at the beginning of each month? for 8 days straight? what will happen to me if i do that?
Can I try? Should I proceed to do facial? or shall i retain what I have on my face?
Can I promise myself to give myself a more decent person when i hit the big 30?

I will start putting on makeup daily
I need to look more presentable.. and I do need to use up those makeup in the boxes. Can i just throw most of them away instead?
What's my daily essential?
1) BB Cream from Maybeline
2) Clip my eye lashes
3) Some eyeshadow
4) My eyeliner occasionally


I want to do sth to my eyelines and dark circle!
Putting on an eye cream daily


I want to build back my assets

I need to understand the difference between liabilities and assests. Learn how to save and pay others thereafter.
I want to build back my insurance portfolio
I want to know more about real estate investment
I want to continue to save for my insurance, IFS and iFast
I want to build back my assets to before i purchase this apartment

No comments: