Monday, June 20, 2011

Thank you God..
Thanks for letting TV have a good weekend, that he's Happie..
Thanks for sending Mr Soo to cross my path and helped me to let go of Mr Sim. Thanks for letting Mr Soo be attached such that I don't even have to 猜疑if the chemistry I felt is one or 2 way.
Thanks for helping me to identify the person that I wana be in TV's presence. I need to hold on to that persona when I'm w TV. As 38 say, who gave me the 小鹿乱撞feeling? And thus I know..
Thanks for letting me have such a wonderful and fulfilling weekend.
As I was telling 38, this has been an exceptionally good year for me.. Career, family and friends are all turning out good. Made the decision to craft the career I really want, my Sis and bro are finally on speaking terms after my grandma death, looking forward to finding a new house for us soon. R/s with my SACYS are good, r/s with all other friends are stronger, and I continually receive affirmation from friends that I've been a good friend! I've removed most of the toxic relations in my heart and have made a decision to become someone who is Happie, gracious, serious and focus with my work , and playful and naughty for everything else. I love it when 38 told me she can feel that I'm at peace with myself, and how Mr Soo laughed at me when he said that I can even look Happie while checking my HP. And I'm really glad that I can tell 38 and Mr Soo that I'm very Happie with my life now.. I've let go of pinning for Mr Sim, and just wish for his happiness daily. I'm really grateful for all these things that have happened to me, and i know that it's You, God, who gave all these happiness to me! =)
Pls look after TV and bless him w a wonderful week..

No comments: