Wau biam, do you know that I woke up 3 times last nite, just to chk my watsapp.. It's not that I intentionally woke up, but I'll just suddenly open my eyes, instinctively reach for the phone to chk watsapp.. 2.30, 3.30 and 5.30.. I must've been crazy..
Am so happie today.. Got a chance to talk so much with you.. 幸福到爆!
My colleagues were asking me y do I look so happie today.. Haha.. They all Thot they I've closed some big case..
You know, my heart dropped when you said you feel this will be the last time that Sandy will be coming to Singapore.. You know, it's cos of Sandy that I have this opportunity to occupy ur thots for those short moments.. So Sandy.. Pls cont to come to SG pls..
I am so grateful that I decided to name myself after Sandy then.. 原来whatever happens eons years ago, may really affect who n what you are or may become. Grateful for giving the best day of 2012. I'm sure 6th Apr will be the next best day of 2012 for me. I'm so anticipating it!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment