Sunday, February 26, 2012

谢谢你五月天

For reminding me to stay real
For releasing the inner rock core in me
For forgetting all my worries and unhappiness
For singing and shirking for the whole nite
For giving this 2 beautiful sight - during 倔强 with those rainbow placards, and 知足 with those flashlite stars, 真的好touching
For singing my face song- 倔强
For Touching me with that beautiful clip
For inserting those 2 lines of Yellow Submarine! That's one of my fave Beatles song.
Thanks Mayday, thanks for helping me to find back my heart, for reminding me to find back my courage to face myself, for writing so many inspiring songs, for giving me hope.

Haha.. Eventhough, this is the first time I've ever paid $230 for a concert tic where I'm seated so far away, every cent is totally worth it.
Every moment touched me deeply..
So as I was counting with Shihui initially, I've been to
1) The free concert held beside Indoor Stadium- Feb 2009
2) The concert in Indoor stadium- Aug 2009
3) The concert in National Sadium- Apr 2010
4) Today's concert- Feb 2012

I'm so looking forward to our next concert, and I'm sure, I'll report to all ur concerts as long as we're still alive. Thanks!

No comments: