Saturday, April 07, 2012

thanks Sandy

Thanks, Sandy

第三次与他去看 Sandy的concert 了。 
这次,是个好棒的concert。Sandy was amazing!
Thanks for letting me fall in love with ur child like image during ur 伤痕album. Ur songs are simply touching, the way you sing is simply captivating, and ur stamina, amazing. 真是一个很棒很棒的concert..
From the beginning where you rocked us thru, to the part I love most when you sang 词不达意and danced with the dancer, it's really beautiful, very artistic, very, very powerful, yet fragile and beautiful. 好几次,差点被你弄哭,luckily the movement between ur songs were rapid enough to divert my attention.  And of cos, it was so pretty when the bubbles were in the air..
And you know what, I kept telling myself that Tze Vin doesn't means anything other than a friend, and I think I can quite keep to this! Even now, thou I really wana blog down tonite's memories of him, but I've decided that i want to write to remember the concert more than of him. I will con't to work hard to keep him out of my mind.  And my fave performance, 词不达意, is actually abt a ger liking someone and wants to find a way to communicate with him to tell him that she likes him, sorta describes the situation I am in. But I'll work hard, we will always be 2 parallel lines only. 
所以,今晚,除了记下当他看到我拿不到confetti 之后而帮我从地上捡了起来给我,and it's now safely tucked in the Sistic envelope and lying in my drawer now, there's nth else That i wana pen down and indulge myself in.
And one more thing, he mentioned this when we were leaving, 下次来我们要再park在这里。will there be a next time? Let time tell bah..
Dear Father God.. Thank you for creating such a beautiful nite for me.. Pls bless Tze Vin and help him find a job that he wants, will enjoy and is happy about. May his career path be successful, and happiness to surround him and his family always! 

No comments: