Friday, July 27, 2012

An unhappie day! 逃离是非地

好讨厌复杂与是非的生活。 向往简单,与世无争的日子。
Surround myself with love everyday. Avoid the negatives. Keep to a small Circle, dun care too much, and ignore all matters ya? Great mind discuss ideas, average, events, and small mind, people. When I enetered finexis abt 4-5 yrs ago, all I have in mind is to help pple to plan. It hurts not to have a financial plan in place. I've never though of becoming rich in this career, just earning enough, and enjoy the things I love doing. That's all.

真不明白事情为何会变成这样。。 别跟太多人走得太轻近吧。 Just concentrate on doing what I love, and loving what I do. Heard a story today that happened to a person. 惋惜吧,having a family, with kids doesn't matters. A person will just change. Nothing last forever, not even with ur partner and child's love. It doesn't matter if one is married, divorce will still happen if the heart's no longer there. Thus, I have no faith in an lawful union.

还是同样的一句话,开心就走在一起,不开心就分吧。 既来之则安之 我 爛命一條 走在路上 影子在地上 像 我的慌張 黏在腳下 抓著我不放 我不懂 我不是這樣 我不該這樣 額頭流下的汗 又流進眼眶 為什麼 要給我 一顆跳動的心臟 卻忘了 給我飛翔的翅膀 每天我活在這多無聊的地方 多麼 想要 流浪 為什麼要給我 一顆跳動的心臟 又把我 丟在這寂寞戰場 這世界有多大我就有多徬徨 有沒有一點希望 讓我去闖 天涯海角 讓我去闖 把 我的靈魂 裝進紙箱 寄送到天堂 那 雲端的光 會不會是 希望的形狀 每一天 來了又走了匆忙的太陽 感覺自己蒸發 慢慢從這個 世界上 為什麼 要給我 一顆跳動的心臟 卻忘了 給我飛翔的翅膀 每天我活在這多無聊的地方 多麼 想要 流浪 為什麼要給我 一顆跳動的心臟 又把我 丟在這寂寞戰場 這世界有多大我就有多徬徨 有沒有一點希望 讓我去闖 天涯海角 讓我去闖

No comments: