It's time to move on again..
finally hit my precious 30k of savings..
Let's see where I can move on..
Where do i wana head towards to?
At age 40:
My Job- FC, having 300-400 clients, preferbly mainly families.
My Business- Sacys.com, having a customer base of 50,000. Self run, with system in place. Full return on investment, and earnings is able to sponsor everyone a Europe trip yearly. and hopefully, will be able to achieve all these shoppies as well.
SacysPremium.com
SacysMen.com
SacysKids.com
and the one that I've been playing in mind for the whole day
SacysPreloved.com
it would be best if it can grow overseas.. the indonesia, malaysia, australia and down under market.
My Property- a fully paid for 3 room flat, preferbly rented out, and I am still staying with my mum to take care of her. this constitute part of my passive income. and if i feel like it, to move back in occasionally; alternatively, i just thot that, mebbe i can get a condo myself, like those EC, or otherwise, a small one or two bedder, so that mum can happily move in and enjoy her years, while i can collect rental on the hougang flat. gotta wait for me to sell off spottiswoode, in another 3 more years before we can talk about this thou. hopefully, my brother is happily married with amanda then, so that there can have their own place. and mum will be happy with moving around.
My financial investment- IFS will still continue at 400/ mth, dutifully saving up for my retirement. My GE, TM and NTUC policy will continue to accumulate as well. that's all that I have, and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be starting any more insurance long term committment. 2 savings plan, one whole life cover and one long term investment. I also wanna to have a ifast account whereby it will have a mixture of equities, bonds and divideds fund, with the dividends being invested back to buy more funds. with that, hopefully, i can build a cash cow for my retirement as well.
there's alot of other things that i wana do, my dancing, my yoga, music composition.. but i really am too thrifty, or stingy to really persue them. when i only have a few thousands in my bank account last year, i told myself, that i will continue my yoga once i hit 15k in my bank.. I achieve 30k now, but yet, i still dun bear too.. it's a matter of bringing up, i wouldn't wana throw money into it. and i guess, i'm scared that my income will drop again..
1. MY Job as a FC
I still wana be a FC, dispensing advise.
becoming a professional advisor who does proper followup.
being knowleadge about products.
I wana get out of the office. It's becomign a terrible place to stay in. So much unhppiness with one another. i just dun wana let myslef be drag into it, now see the hipocraosy of everyone. it's tiring. And i can save money by giving up that cubicle. I need to be more thrifty.
Clients
Finish the client list by end of 2012.
Call all clients for followup, and define proper followup dates.
Call all andrew clients. I must face that fear, and get rid of this headache.
those pple will nt know that i've been procrastinating, and I need to work out how to follow up with those guys. it's my responsibility to do so.
I know that i also fear that i will have nth to follow up on once i clear this list.. but still remember what Gary taught me? I must face up to it.
What doesn't kills me will only make me stronger.
Prospecting
I want to create a new prospect list
I want to focus on the worksite project
I want to find a new way to bring client in
Remember, great minds discuss ideas, average discuss events, and poor minds gossip. disgusting.
2. Sacys.com
Sacys Pte Ltd incorporated
Bank account incorporated
website created
= pages and layout designed=
=terms and condition defined=
= contents confirmed=
suppliers sourced
= visited and see find manufacturers=
= products purchased=
Products
= models and photoshoot and photoshop=
Marketing
= how to get pple to buy=
= social media- facebook, instagram, twitter
Operation
= working out flow=
first 6 months- 300 unique individual client
first year - 600 unique individual client
by end of 2nd year- 2000 unique individual client
I can be really hardworking and put my efforts in it to grow this site. now is a matter of working with my sacys that i am not sure what to do.
I dun mind coming out with the funds to pay for all these sites. but i really dunno if things will work out or not. stay focus.
products purchased
from 30-35yrs old.
Creating and building up this label.
it's gonna be tuff, with some heavy invetment along the way. But if this becomes feasible, then I'll be able to create a second source of income for everyone.
Let us start off with Sacys.com
Sacys.com will focus on ladies apparel and accessories. The initial stage will be purchasing of clothes and accessories and listing them to sell. Marketing and letting pple know my blog. how?
3. My own place
I'm really sure that i wana save for a flat when i reach 35.. Technically, I still have about 50 months to go..
So how much do I want to have by then to pay?
assuming if it's 300K, I'm aiming for 100K, that's should be a good enoff figure for the place bah..
I'll at least clear a third of the amount, and can take up loan for it. Quickly clear the loan by age 40, so that I can have my own roof over my head then. by then, my mum would already turns 78.. I'm so scare. I really dun dare to imagine what will happen. I need to ask my mum what she intends for us to do with this place when she's no longer around.
There's no way i will live with my sister, I would prefer to either get my own place, or to buy over this house. I'm perfectly contented staying here anywhere.
I think, best case scenario, i get my own place at age 35, preferbly already built, and to rent it out while i continue to stay with mum. this will forms part of my passive income by then.
I have 14K cash and 30K cpf in spotiswoode. If i wana have 100k then, i'll be looking at 56k by end of 56 months.. that means savings of 1k monthly.. and good thing is that i just started ifast 1k monthly.. so if i can stick if it till end of 56 months, i'll be able to hit it. let's cross fingers..
For my finances.
Right now,
ST
DBS- 1K now, that's for my current day to day expenses, and I'll be crediting 1k into it monthly.
OCBC- 4K, that's for my income crediting and for all giro and other expenses.
SCB- that's for my precious emergency fund and ST savings.
4K of account receivables.
I need to be more thrifty with my spending, and keep it within the limit of 1k monthly. it's not impossible. i can achieve it.
So all income that's coming in now,
all goes to my Oc account,
1k to dbs for personal use
600 for mum
216 TM
216 GE
1k ifast
400 IFS
100 Mis
200 CPF for spottiwoode mortgage
250 CPF medisave
50 donations
200 Incoem tax
total= 4200..
so now, mid nov,
for my fc job,
finish calling all andrew clients, at least there must be a mark that i've attemped to call them. fix appt with my own clients for review. call the teachers and arrange appts to meet them. continue propecting the schools for appts. expand into other organization for prospecting. clear up my client list and my hard drive case folder.
for sacys.com
really, truely understand the pro and con for sole propreitership, partnership and pte ltd. i'm leaning toward pte ltd, and the cost, tax implication. Sacys Pte ltd will be registered by 15 Jan 2013.
source for more website design company to know the vaious packages offered, the ongoing maintaince cost, and how much of the website will really belongs to us, or to the hosting company. i must chk out on the photoshop thingy and how to create those lovely postcards banner pics. I intend to confirm the design company by end of dec, so that we have a lead up to march to complete the webby.
Meanwhile, at taiwan and hk in feb n march, we will start buying out stocks, with a budget of 1k each time, hitting 100pcs. aiming, 1 collection per week, 20 designs per collection, and let's just keep 5 on average. let's see how things go first ya. and of cos, i intend to buy 3-4 collections worth of stuffs by then.
between march till april, we would have sort out the goods into 4 collections, ready for photoshooting, and would have engage the models, secure a shooting locations, and the schedule for shoots for indoor, and outdoor if any.
By April, we will have engage models, and start photoshooting on the merchandise-. so that's one main pic, 4-6 side pics of high quality pictures, and hopefully, by then, at least 2 of us would have master the skills of photoshoping, and is able to create the banner, as well as marketing initiatives already.
During April to May, we would have make one more trip back to China/ HK/ BKK to find more supplies. We will tie down our mkting strategy, with relavant markting materials pending to be created. we would have also figure out our ops, mailing cost, overhead, and pricing.
By May- Sacys.com is launch and ready for business.
for personal
finalise my taiwan trip itineray
and of cos, my health.. come on girl.. get ur ass moving and cut down ur weight.. ur hair and skin are now perfect. of yah, and of cos, the major op coming out in june.. my breast reduction surgery.. gonna start sourcing for a doctor soon..
Friday, November 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment