Friday, October 31, 2014

Summing up 2014

2014 is a rather significant year for me.. Finally did the surgery i've been fantasizing for half my life, and thankfully, have decided to go ahead with it.
Finally did my breast reduction surgery, and is so much happier now. No more excess weight on my shoulder, causing me the unbearable headache. First time being able to buy a bra that I like as well!
Went for a E cup to a C Cup.. am so grateful for it.
And with this surgery, I made tons of excuses for myself to rest, and ended up not working again..
It's 31st Oct 2014 today.. was looking at my payslip earlier.. given that I've been drawing abt 6k monthly without doing anything much, I feel really contented. So lousy of me to have such low expectations with myself..

Am going for a short korea trip soon, and I wonder if what will happen when I come back.. will i find enoff motivation to work again?

And also, my bro is getting married next year.. We've really reached the stage when we are moving on.. moving on to build our own family, where I'll soon be displace as a family to become an extended family. I've been reminding myself, it's my last year having my brother as a little kid brother, someone whom i love so dearly. And sadly, my place in his heart is reducing. similarly, it saddens me to see my sis doing so much for her boyfriend, which i will never see her do for us. Am I really too nice, why do i always see myself as the only person who loves and contribute to the family. And as I always remind myself, it's because I feel guilty, guilty about not calling out to daddy, and thus cause his death, that makes me feel that I need to continue giving.

Hopefully, comes next year, I'll live more for myself and find my other half.

Settled the breast this year. Am going to look frward to losing weight and to look better next year.
Hair and skin ae both tamed now. It's the figure that I gotta attack come next year.

Career is stabalised, especially if i'm able to absorb all of irene's client.
gotta share that cub with kelyn and start calling all the clients. going to input into my calender on appointments
since mum is playing mj daily, there's really no need for me to sty at home to company her. and she'll feel easier playing as well. But i really dun like her to stay so late at nite daily.

It's my business that I am most concern about. It's lousy. lousy sales, lousy marketing, dunno how to carry on, and I must carry on. I firmly believe in creating something for myself. So i will not give up, and have to figure out a way on how to continue on with this.

Still debating if I should get a flat or condo.
feeling pitifully broke.. just dunno where all my earnings gone to despite my relatively high salary.. feels sad to think about it..

No comments: