Was at popular just now while waiting for yiling to buy cards.. so saw this book abt 10 habits of millionaire.. n was trying to take in as much as i can cos dun wana spend $20 buying a 100+ pgs book.. saw these 9 questions that I really wana answer from the bottom of my heart truthfully..
What is the person that I want to be?
Why do I want to become such a person?
How can I become such a person?
What is it that I want to do?
Why do I want to do that?
How can I do that?
What is it that I want to have?
Why do I want to have that?
How can I have what I want?
Going to keep them here first... gonna pen them down after some thoughts i guess..
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment