Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a really long time since I wrote here eversince I started on my new careerJust met up with this girl, which made me teared during the session.It'm really sad for her, and look up to her for her courage in facing life.During this period of time, when I kept questioning myself why did I come into this industry, God decided to send another angel to show me the direction. But why do I feel so lathagic still? Is it really due to PMS?I wonder..Just receive a sms from someone who's really important to me, telling me not to pin too much hope on her.. the situation went from before joining this industry, always telling her to save up for the future, to helping her invest her first fund, to meeting her first agent with her, to mting her for my first practice session, to mting her for a real fact finding session, always, with the intention to do my best for her, cos she's so close to me that whatever happens to her, there will always be repercussion effects to me too. Before going to Aussie, wasn't able to mt her due to time constraints. After that, asked her to come down and sign the papers cos it was Li Suo Dang Rang that I'll do all her planning for her, since she spends alot, and secondly, I have the access to all the instruments for her, and most importantly, our trust level should be that high that she should know, whatever I gotten for her is definately the best for her. Until recently, I have to keep calling her to meet me, until she starts dropping hints that she'll need to consider whatever I show her, till I have to feel like a product peddler that I'm selling something to her, and finally today, this msg telling me that not to pin too much hopes on her.. Does she really thinks that she's my target? Does she really feels that i want to sell her something? Does she really wants to pre-empt me that she no longer believes what I'm doing is not the best for her, and I'm just trying to sell her something that she needs to go back and do her own research, do her own calculation to decide if it suits her or not? I'm really disappointed. I've always thought our friendship is very strong, and it went thru a rigourous test before. I've always tell my colleagues here that I've got alot of faith in my closest friends and it doesn't matter if they can see the logic in whatever I've gave them, cos our trust level is high enough for me to just tell them to sign on the paper cos they know it's the best for them despite them not knowing it at all. Sadly, it didn't materialise. I'm really disappointed..

No comments: