Wednesday, July 11, 2012

10 July 2012-又是他的故事

你这一辈子, 永远都会有这个女生,守着你,盼着你,爱着你,想着你,希望你天天都那么的开心,无论平穷与否,无论未来会发生什么事情,这个傻女孩,仍然,希望,有一天,能与你在一起。。 真的很对不起,每次看到你是,always find it difficult to tear my eyes off you.. I really wonder, do I really like you? But do you know, I always feel so comfortable with you, esp after telling you my feelings towards you, and being rej ted by you. Somehow, it frees me, and I can be totally myself when I am with you.  I love it, when I first saw you looking at the thickening cream, I'm so sorry that I was staring at you, and not calling you, cos that's the only way I can look at you without being obvious..  I love it when we were paying at the counter, and you were just besides me, and our faces were so close to each other.  I love it when you always so so fast, and I gotta run to catch up with you. I love it when I wear my heels, so that I can look right at you, when I tilt my head up.  I love it when you share ur exercise routine with me, and telling me that your shoulder blades hurt.  I love it that you've grown bulkier, and looks so good today.  i love it, when I'm still penning the after effects you have on me, even thou it's more than half a day since you left. Hopes  ur cakes turn out well.  你知道吗,我深深相信, 你真的是值得等的。。 我愿用我这一辈子的时间,的青春,的生命来等你。 I'll leave everything to God's hand.  Thanks God for this wonderful day. 

No comments: