Wednesday, July 11, 2012

9 July 2012- Morning

今天是9 jul 2012. Ytd night, or rather this morning, is the first time that I dreamt of my dad since that dream.. That dream that completely changed my life, and caused me to carry my guilt for life, and/or beyond.. I dreamt that daddy was eating a meal with us, as a whole family.. I was so happie that I cried in my sleep.. semiconscious, with tears in my eyes..  Thank God, thank you so much for giving me this reunion meal.. Even thou we didn't really eat, I recall that all of us were seated in this round table, and daddy was seated on my left hand side. All of us are grown up, as per current's look, and mum looks as now. But daddy looks young, just like the looks in the photos, in that brown shirt, with the brown 喇叭裤。And with thick hair, and brown skin.. Heaven is really for real, pple do not age in heaven.  God, thanks for granting this wish to me, thank you for knowing that I always want the family to sit down tog to have a meal. Thanks for letting my unknown wish come true.. I love u..

No comments: