sad, is the only word i can describe my current feeling.
we started off as friends, and along the years, you've become more and more impt, and i always feel that we have some chemistry.
I have always been very grateful to find a friend like you. if there's a term to describe how I feel about you, it will be soulmate.
I am sad cos of my actions, we have drifted apart. I am sad cos I always forget to behave myself, to be careful with the way I speak, and the things I speak, and ended up offending you. It was never intended. Similarly, I cannot deny that I have become more selfish, such that, I am no longer the person I used to be when we started our friendship.
You're one of the person I treasure most, and I have always been used to taking you for granted.
I have always say, I have to accept the person as wholesale if I wanna to be friends with the person. I shouldnt only demand anyone to change for me. I have to accept that you have grown to be easily offended by my actions, thots and behaviour, and is no longer tolerant with me. I have to be more careful with the way i talk and my thots, so that I will not offend you. I am very sad about it, cos it means that I will always have to be on my toes whenever you are around. Everything I've ever done and has offended you are never ever intended. never. i will not do anything that i know will make you angry. many times, i've tried to push my luck and made you angry.
Love will make you wanna change for the better.
I will change, cos i value this friendship, eventhou i know deep in my heart, that we are no longer close. that I have stopped to listen to you talk, and enjoy ur company cos you always listen to me talk. that we have stop sharing our joy, problems and everything in our lives. We are hanging out together out of convenience, habit, and environment, rather than that we enjoy each other company.
I promise, that I will change.
I will talk less, and listen more. I will pay attention to your words, and not forget them. I will not talk unnecesarily, and cause you to be angry. I will not rush you, cos time is not as impt as you. I will not talk brainlessly. I will listen to what you say. I will always be around, and not to be selfish anymore. I will learn to treasure you and not to say things that are brainless and make you angry. I will not talk bad about anyone you considered friend cos you do not like it. it's my fault, I forgotten.
All these years during xmas, I will write you a card to ask for forgiveness. i have never dare to confront you with all your unhappiness you have towards me, and rather, i chose to avoid the problem, cos I am afraid that it will worsen our friendship. Cos you value your pride over everything. Many times, i wanted to bring it up, but, i dun dare to. i rather be unhappy with making your angry at me, than to do anything to further damage our friendship.
Sindy Lye.. pls rem all these. promises you make to yourself, cos you've decided that this friend is so valuable to you. Her loyalty, her presence, her easy goingness, her support, her willingness to do things, her love for us, where she always place us as priority. And how she stood by me, giving me assurance that she's there whenever I am at my lowest. I am grateful that I found such a friend. I will treasure this friendship. i still yearn to and pray that we will continue to create more laughter, more milestones, more happy memories during this lifetime.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment